Monday, December 6, 2010

She' a Jackson - Hallelujah!

We officially have a new daughter! Her name is Anya Nadezhda Jackson, and she is amazing. We found out today that two Russian couples had come by when Anya was first in the baby home to visit and possibly adopt her, but said no. I cannot fathom saying "no" to that precious face, but I will be forever grateful that they did. Only more evidence that she was meant to be our daughter. We feel so amazingly blessed - one beautiful, amazing older daughter, and one precious new little daughter. God is sooooo good. All the time.

We will get permanent custody on December 17th, as there is a 10 day waiting period for all court decisions. Until then, we are going to learn as much as we can about this city in which our Anya started her life. Love to all of you - Can't wait to have you meet our little ray of sunshine. God bless!

3 comments:

  1. YEA!!!! God is good!! I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful Anya!
    Love,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle and Shawn and Katie in MO!
    I am so glad to finally find this blog. You are constantly in our minds and prayers!
    With love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete