Sunday, December 19, 2010

Almost There!

So, tomorrow is supposed to be THE DAY. Can't wait to have that little one in my arms! It will be so amazing to have my whole little family of four together in a week or so. I am so proud of Katie, how selfless and loving she has been throughout this entire process. What an amazing big sister, and what a blessed Mom I am for having her in my life. My parents have been an absolute God-send... I wouldn't want anyone else to take care of what's most precious to me while we're gone. I love them so much. And Shawn... what can I say? We will be married 20 years on the 29th of this month, and I am more head-over-heels with him now than the day we wed. He is my rock, my sanity, and the one who gets my jokes. I thank God for him, and for the rest of my family, every single day. Family... that's the best Christmas gift ever. That's why God sent His son so many years ago to this earth - so that we could all have the chance to be family, His sons and daughters and heirs. What amazing love, what a blessed life and what an incredible journey of faith. Merry Christmas to all of you, and love beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment