Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Reality

Okay, had a mini-panic attack in the middle of Target today. As I'm perusing the snacks, cups, seats, and other accoutrement that comes with a little one, I realize I don't know what she's eating right now, or what she's drinking from, or what size she'll be when we go back. I don't remember how you brush the teeth (exactly two) of a kiddo that age, or how long they are in a highchair. I'm a planner... boy, am I ever a planner. I'm flexible, but within a PLAN. Think God may be trying to teach me something? Like faith, and the joy of exploration and discovery along the way... Or the exhilaration of the unknown in the face of such an amazing blessing? Very, very possible. "And do not worry, what you should eat, or what you should drink, or what you should wear..." As always, God's got this, and I know he'll equip us with what we need, exactly when we need it. Blessings on the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment