It's amazing how surreal this 'in between' time can be. Life goes on as normal, just the three of us (plus the dogs, cat, and fish)... sure, we work on paperwork, or redo paperwork, or pray for paperwork to go through quickly, but otherwise it's our normal day-to-day. It almost doesn't seem like we really went to Russia, or met our precious new daughter... except for the fact that I left a piece of my heart there, and think about her almost every minute of every day. I knew this would be the hardest time we have had so far in this process. Thank you so much to my friends who have been through this, have known the frustration of paperwork and waiting... and for the beautiful success stories that I get to witness every Sunday when I see you all in church, or when I read your blogs. God is the master painter, and I'm waaaay too close to the painting right now to get the whole picture. Pray for Anya - for opportunities for joy every day, for protection and health. Pray for expediency in the paperwork (as always). Pray for peace while we wait. Love to all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment