Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Whew!

Okay, haven't been blogging... I know all of you Mommas out there can relate. Anya has the flu - she has been on Tamiflu, tylenol, and breathing treatments since Monday. She is feeling some better, a little more bright-eyed. She's not drinking enough, though. Her diapers are just not soaked enough! (Never thought I'd say that after the gully-washers we had last week...) She was cleared by the neurologist (Woo Hoo!), and has a modified barium swallow next Tuesday, followed by her developmental evaluation on Wednesday. Busy little baby! We are slowly adjusting to another heartbeat in the house - love her to pieces! Katie is amazing, pitching in whenever she can with watching Anya so I can make dinner, or clean the kitchen... or pee... She is such a blessing. I pray that every day Anya understands a little more how much she is loved, and how she is now in her forever family. Today is Shawn's 40th birthday, and we said we wanted her home before then... wow, she squeaked that one out, didn't she! I am so blessed to have this amazing man in my life - he is a wonderful father, and the love of my life. Gotta go get the oldest from school - love to all of you, and blessings on the journey!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope little Anya is feeling better soon. Sounds like you all are settling in - we are so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete