I can't believe we're leaving for Moscow in a little over a week. It's funny how all of the months prior to this just melt away. Can't wait to see her precious face and hold her for the first time. Of course, wondering how all of that goes... she doesn't know us from Adam's housecat, and we've loved her for a very long time. Lots of prayer will surround that first meeting, I know. Starting to pack, getting her bedroom together so that we can take a picture of it along with us, and getting her photo album together with all of the family, the pets, etc. Prayers appreciated, as always, and prayers going out to all of the forever families out there that I know and love.
YEA!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! We can't wait to hear all about it!!! If there is anything you need please let us know!!! Sending lots of prayers and love to Moscow!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Joel, Misty, Garrett & Isabel
We are so happy for you gusy! I know you just can't wait to get on that plane! We will be praying for all of you!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Greg,Laura & Anna