Thursday, February 17, 2011

Officially a stay-at-home Mom

For the first time in my life, I will not be working outside the home... weird but wonderful. I feel this is God's plan for this time in my life, and I am very blessed to be able to stay home with my girls. We get the summer together!! Anya will go to daycare for a few hours a week starting in March for socialization and play skills. This will allow me to volunteer, workout, get errands done as well. Not sure what this new chapter will exactly entail... but isn't that the cool thing about it? Blessings to all of you, and enjoy this beautiful sunny day.

1 comment:

  1. Sis,

    This is going to be one of the most wonderful chapters for certain. Stay at home mom is one of the most challenging and most rewarding jobs anyone can take on!!

    ReplyDelete