We still haven't received our travel dates, but October feels a looooong way away right now. I am so ready to meet our sweet Anya and hold her in my arms! We have done our 'preshopping', choosing furniture, strollers, etc. in a couple of categories (infant, toddler)that we can then just order once we get back from our first trip. We have completed all of our Moscow paperwork - we are told that it makes the wait time between the first and second trips somewhat shorter. We have looked into pediatricians in the area that specialize in international adoptees. Katie and I have oooh'd and ahhh'd over every cute baby outfit in every store we go into. Okay... why isn't she here yet??! Again, patience is a lesson God keeps teaching me, and I continue to be an average to less-than-average student. Cannot wait for that joyful day when we meet the little one God has chosen for us!! Love to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment